Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Individual Cookie Cake

My daughter requested a cookie cake for her birthday and I had every intention to oblige her. But, alas the local grocery store was out of cookie cakes the day that I needed one. Having no time to run to the cookie cake place in the mall or to bake one -AND - having some leftover chocolate chip cookies from Nanna - I improvised...

chocolate chip cookies, chocolate icing & sprinkles


I believe some of the best and most creative ideas are born from a lack of pre-planning and tight budgets. But, given proper preparation-an individual cookie cake could be the next cup cake cake! (with enough cookies to actually fill the platter or even better- a 3-tiered tray)

The the adults raved about how simple and original the cookie cake was and most importantly my daughter and the kids loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to top essay writing sites see what's available in your area.