Thursday, June 22, 2006

Let them be little...

There's a line from a song I like by Billy Dean-part of it goes:

"Oh, let them be little 'cause they're only that way for a while
Give them hope, give them praise, give them love every day
Let them cry, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle
Oh just let them be little"

If they could only stay little...
Because they don't, there are times it's nice to have the kids sleeping in the middle-as long as they understand it's a "special" night and not something they should get used to doing on a nightly basis.

Here's my sleeping cuties

1 comment:

Burfica said...

my son used to crawl between us every night. Beign that we both worked full time, we were to exhausted to fight with him. When it got to the age, that I told my husband that my son goes or I go from the bed. Then things started to change. hehehehe