Monday, July 10, 2006

Great kid-friendly finds at the local grocery store


Why can't every store have one of these parking spaces? Thank you Kroger's!
If you can't read the cell phone pic I took while blinded by the sun, the sign reads "EXPECTANT MOTHER PARKING" and no I don't need one of those spaces-I just appreciate it.


Could a shopping trip get any easier? Well... yes, but this cart sure keeps my son's attention while I get the groceries.


And wipes provided for the cart too? I'll be a loyal customer of Kroger's because of all these kid-friendly extras!











Wow-diapers and wine both on sale for $7.99!! (It's nice to be back in Texas)

5 comments:

Burfica said...

whoooohoooooo but no drunk strolling now. hehehehehe j/k

Burfica said...

whoooohoooooo but no drunk strolling now. hehehehehe j/k

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

You didn't park in the expectant mother parking spot....did you?????

Kelley said...

No-not me-not ever again if I can help it! I just appreciated the fact that the space was provided!

Mommygoth said...

Our Kroger has similar carts, and it always keeps Miss K relaxed and groovy while I shop.