Monday, July 10, 2006

Great kid-friendly finds at the local grocery store


Why can't every store have one of these parking spaces? Thank you Kroger's!
If you can't read the cell phone pic I took while blinded by the sun, the sign reads "EXPECTANT MOTHER PARKING" and no I don't need one of those spaces-I just appreciate it.


Could a shopping trip get any easier? Well... yes, but this cart sure keeps my son's attention while I get the groceries.


And wipes provided for the cart too? I'll be a loyal customer of Kroger's because of all these kid-friendly extras!











Wow-diapers and wine both on sale for $7.99!! (It's nice to be back in Texas)

6 comments:

Burfica said...

whoooohoooooo but no drunk strolling now. hehehehehe j/k

Burfica said...

whoooohoooooo but no drunk strolling now. hehehehehe j/k

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

You didn't park in the expectant mother parking spot....did you?????

Kelley said...

No-not me-not ever again if I can help it! I just appreciated the fact that the space was provided!

Mommygoth said...

Our Kroger has similar carts, and it always keeps Miss K relaxed and groovy while I shop.

Anutza Bellissimo, CAMF said...

Hey, I have the same perks, kiddie shopping cart, sanitary wipes for the cart at the front doors and discounted wine and diapers here in Manhattan Beach, CA., just move back here with us.

Anutza