Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Cards

Are you fretting because you haven't sent out your Christmas or Holiday cards and it's after the 1st of December? If you include pictures with your cards, do you hate the hassle and expense of portrait studios? Take one yourself! Some of the best, funniest and most memorable cards I've received are ones the families took themselves.
I usually mail my cards out after Thanksgiving so everyone can enjoy it through the month of December and I'm usually done with my shopping by now too. What happened to November? Anyway, I didn't want any stress about cards, but I still wanted cute ones to send out to family and friends. I ordered online from Wal-Mart. Yes, Wal-Mart. The 4X8 photo cards are only .33 cents/each if you pick up from the store. If you need a rush xmas card job, the cards are only .40 cents/each for one-hour service. And they look great! Many other stores and websites offer photo and regular cards online too. It's just one less thing you have to worry about. I didn't have a recent family photo or a "holiday" photo of the kids so I improvised. I used a picture my mom took of the kids as they were getting ready for bed one night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my card! Merry Christmas.