Friday, December 21, 2007

Day Care Christmas Program

My son's day care put on a Christmas program. It was precious. His 2-year-old class started the show singing "Jingle Bells." The kids also sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Aedan blows a kiss at the end of the second song. I was laughing so the video is shaky. In fact, I was shooting with my digital still camera-so it's not very steady throughout the video. During the last song, Aedan stared at the bulletin board behind him-not sure what he was looking at back there? None of the kids were really singing, but Aedan sure had the hand motions going-he almost looked as if he'd take flight at one point! (He's the kid in the red shirt) Enjoy! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


(Thanks for endulging me this post-it was the quickest, easiest way to share the videos with my family & friends)

No comments: