Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've gone from diaper-changer to poop-scooper...

I wrote recently about how wonderful it is my son is finally potty-trained.
Well, he's definitely got the whole not peeing and pooping in his pants down, but he's dropping trou' in the back yard, the front yard, the side yard...
And pooping!

It's not a good habit to start and it's even harder to kick. I'm trying to explain to my son that he really should pee/poo in the potty- indoors. It's difficult to be convincing though-because his daddy marks his territory in the back yard and even the neighbor boys pee in the grass on occasion. My son is only copying what he sees. Or maybe my 3-year-old is Earth-conscience and is trying to conserve water...which ever the case, I'll be careful of where I step until this is resolved.

No comments: