Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HERE'S JOHNNY...

I had written in the previous posting that my husband was home. He's decided to base his film career from here instead of out in LALA land. He'll still travel occasionally for big gigs, but will work here on local commercials and such.
It's exciting and it's been such a joy to see him and the kids interacting and playing together. But, it's also been a bit of a transition. My husband has to get used to a schedule-though it is more relaxed during the summer months with school being out which will make the transition easier. Plus, he has to learn where everything is kept. My husband called the other day looking for the baby wipes. I secretly worried about other items he may not find. I envisioned coming home to see the kids wearing sponges wrapped with duck tape for water shoes or my son in a "swiffer" diaper...I'll keep hoping he calls me when he needs assistance...

1 comment:

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I'm glad the hubby is there for the summer, what fun!

Is that a diagram of indoor swifter ice skates? Now that's my idea of summer fun. Make the kids clean up while they swifter the floors.