Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Explosive diapers...not just subUrban Legend


After playing on the floor with his toys, my son became a little fussy. I figured he was tired and ready for a nap. I bent down to pick him up. He seemed better and started grabbing for his toys so I sat him up near his toys again. As I walked towards the kitchen, I felt something warm on my left forearm. I thought my son drooled on me and I proceeded to wipe it away. I just smeared some slimy substance into my arm. I looked down and AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, EEEEEWWWWWWWWW, GROSS! I fought to hold back my gag reflexes. My son had an explosive diaper! I did not see the poop that shot out the back of his diaper because I held him facing me. Crap coated his entire back side up to the base of his neck! This was no job for a wet wipe. This required a hot shower FOR ME and a warm bath for my son.
No wonder he had such a big grin on his face when I picked him up.

No comments: